Submission of abstracts online through the congress website www.cocukortopedi2020.org is the only valid form of submission. Papers sent via e-mail will not be accepted regardless of the system.You can access the online abstracts submission system AbstractModule via the congress website.
Abstract Submission Deadline : February 10,2020
1. The submission of abstracts can only be accepted via the online abstract system.
2. Names of the authors should not include their affiliations.
3. The name and family name should be written with first letter in capital
Ex: Mehmet Küçük
4. The abbreviation should be given in parentheses on the first use next to the open name.
5. Only the first letter of the abstract title should be capitalized. (Abbreviations are exceptions.)
Ex: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx XXXxxxxxxxx
6. If abbreviations are used in the abstract, the full name of the abbreviation should be indicated in parentheses.
7. Abstract should be organized in a way to include the titles of purpose, materials and methods, results and conclusions.
8. Summary; It should be written with the aim, method, findings and conclusion titles.
9. The abstract should not exceed 400 words excluding the abstract title and name & surname of the author.
An abstract that does not match with anyone of the rules mentioned above, will be abondoned.
- If you use the online abstract system for the first time, register to system via the " New User" link.
- After the registration procedure, the explanations at the page will guide you.Please read the messages and explanations carefully.
- Since abstracts sent over the internet will be printed in the same way, spelling mistakes should be taken into consideration.
- Keep the confirmation messages that will be sent to your e-mail address after your abstract submission.
- You can track the evaluation process of your abstract over the system by using your e - mail and password.li>
ll abstracts and proceedings will be blind reviewed by the Scientific Committee. For evaluation of the abstract, the congress registration process must be completed for at least one of the researchers. An acceptance letter concerning the abstract evaluation result will be e - mailed to the author. In order for the papers to be presented in the congress and published in the abstract book, at least one of the researchers must have completed the congress registration process.
The result of the evaluation will be sent to all notices as final results, and we strongly advise the authors to pay attention to the final decision on how their presentations will be.